Terms and Conditions for the use of climate4classrooms.
Use of this site is provided by the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG), in collaboration with the British Council and Royal Meteorological Society (refered to as the Project Partners below), subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- The Project Partners reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this site. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this site.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to climate4classrooms are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will The Project Partners be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- The Project Partners do not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on this site is strictly prohibited . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by the Project Partners to use any item displayed. Documents, images and other files may be copied for educational and personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not the Project Partners). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). If you are in doubt about whether any particular material may be used please contact The Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)
- The Project Partners takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
Images copyright information
The following images are copyright University Corporation for Atmospheric Research:
DI00191.jpg; DI00633.jpg; DI00855.jpg; DI01921.jpg; DI01939.jpg; DI00193.jpg; DI01668.jpg; DI00578.jpg; DI00778.jpg; DI01335.jpg; DI01256.jpg; DI00274.jpg; DI01952.jpg; DI01926.jpg; DI00038.jpg; DI01601.jpg; DI01601.jpg
The following images are copyright Jim Holt 2009:
The following image is copyright Pillsbury:
The following image is copyright NASA:
The following image is copyright UCAR
The following image is copyright 1991 Walker: